As a new grandparent, your life has just begun. So let me say to you, congratulations new grandparents! Get ready for the time of your life.
You will soon find that your entire life centers around those precious grandkids. From the moment of birth till forever more, they will fill your heart with great joy.
When you become a new grandparent, even the second, third, fourth, fifth time and more, the excitement and joy is always one of the best things you can ever experience.
Congratulations New Grandparents
I can remember when my grandchildren were born, what a great feeling it is. I wanted to be the best grandfather I could possibly be for them. I knew I wanted to have a special bond with them. One that would never be broken.
I’m sure you want to be the best grandparent to your grandkids too. Just saying, congratulations new grandparents, hardly says enough.
For some of you, bonding with your grandkids will come naturally. Others, you may have to work at it. Either way, here are a few special ways you can build unbreakable bonds with all your grandchildren.
Building Unbreakable Bonds
1. Tell them stories. Kids love stories and it is never too late nor too early to start. Make them the heros of every story you tell them.
2. Talk on Their Level. While they are babies, it’s okay to goo and gah. As they grow, talk with them about their interests, their world.
3. Adventures Rock! I have never met a child who doesn’t love adventure stories. Let them help you create the characters and the stories. It gives the story meaning for them and they love being creative.
4. Let Them Know They are Special. Hug them. Every chance you get. Tell them you love them. All the time. Hold their hand. Everytime you walk together. Let them tell you about their day. Without interrupting. Laugh with them. Laughter is a great medecin.
5. Have Fun. That just about sums up all you need to do. Relax, be yourself and have fun. Enjoy being a new grandparent everyday and you will never be an old grandparent.
Once again I want to say, Congratulations New Grandparents!
If you found this article helpful, you should subscribe to The Galaxy News. Click here to get all the Galaxy News and resources sent right to your email inbox.